Frequently Asked Questions

Travel FAQs

Send us an email through our Contact Us page

Yes, you will need a passport to travel outside of your country. Additionally, to avoid being denied boarding by airline officials,  your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return. Some countries require that you have at least one blank page in your passport.
This depends on your destination country ss visa regulations differ from one country to another. What you should do is check with the respective Embassy directly or via their online websites. 
It is advisable you pay for your booking immediately after the booking is made. This way, you not only have the quoted price guaranteed but also avoid getting your fight cancelled due to unconfirmed payment.
An e-ticket is an electronic travel document issued to you via email once your payment has been confirmed. You will be required to present your e-ticket at the airline counter before you can board the plane.
We provide visa application assistance to all countries across the globe.
No, you can’t. The name on your passport should be the same as the one on the ticket.
Yes, you can. You must contact us an email at least 72 hours before the time of flight departure

Study Abroad FAQs

Studying abroad is one of the best decisions you can make as it opens doors of opportunities, growth and universal socio-cultural experiences for you. It is one of the easiest ways to travel internationally and not have to contend with the problems of immigration and all.
This depends on the institution you’re applying to study in. However, you must at least, be in your second year at the time of your departure.For less competitive programs, the minimum cumulative GPA ranges between 2.50 and 3.0 on a scale of 4.0. The more competitive programs require a higher GPA.Other qualifications may include a personal statement or letter of recommendation.
You will need SSCE Results (Certificate and Statement of Results), BSc Certificate or Statement of Results (For Postgraduates), Academic Transcripts, International Passport, Reference Letter (Work and Academic), Statement of Purpose, Resume, GRE/GMAT or TOEFL/IELTs (Differs from Schools).
IELTS or TOEFL is a necessary certificate for studying abroad in SOME countries. However, most countries may waive it if the country you studied in only taught in the English Language.
Yes, you can. You will need your parents or guardian to write a consent letter indicating that they are aware that you’re travelling to study abroad. And that they will be providing the funds for your programs.
Yes, you can. Most countries provide work-study programs for students to help them have a balanced lifestyle. Hours of work, however, differ from one country to another. Let us know which country you have in mind and we can give you a more concise response.
That generally depends on the individual. So, you want to look at the school fees, cost of feeding, working permits for international students, reception from the locals, serenity or safety of the place, government international policies, and whether you have ready support from people you can relate with.
This question can best be answered in real time as the dollar-naira rate keeps changing. But we can say that the average school fees and living expenses including visa application will cost about 17 million Naira for countries such as the USA, Canada and the UK. Asian and European countries cost less.
The changes are everyday scenarios that are not peculiar to students alone but to every immigrant to a new country. So, some of the realities you MIGHT have to deal with are culture shock, language barriers, loneliness, food apathy, financial difficulties, etc. However, you have us. We provide you with the support you need when you choose to work with us. Learn more about our programs.
Yes, you can. As long as you have the required document, you can study abroad as many times as you want.
Yes, you can. Most international universities usually make provisions for physically challenged individuals. Let us know if you need further guidance.
While some schools may specify how you should write your SOP, here are things you should have in your SOP: the reason you want to study in that university why you chose the course you filled in What makes you qualified to study the course, What personal or professional experiences triggered your interest in the course.
 Working with an educational agent is highly recommended but not compulsory. A travel agent is a certified professional who can provide you with the guidance and assistance you need to plan, apply and study abroad. Studying abroad is a very huge investment, we highly recommend applying via a certified agent to avoid burning fingers.
Yes. You can start applying for your visa as soon as you get your admission. It should have proof of your date of resumption.
Once you notice your visa is not approved, quickly inform the school to defer you to the next batch of students.In a case where you’re barred from entering the country, look for another country. Contact us for professional advice in this regard.

Didn't see what you're looking for?

Talk to us about it...

Scroll to Top